WIZBIZ WIZBIZ

This makes my wiggly parts quiver with excitement.

"Clean" "Clean"

The animation was fantastic! but I don't think the audio you put in went through because i only heard half a second of sound when the tiger was running away from the empty space. Either way, still worth my five stars!

Boaty Boaty

I think your skills for animating have the potential to be absolutely phenomenal! But it's not completely unnatural to think your skills aren't up par because we all start off at the low level. Continue animating and drawing, and most importantly remember to keep posting. I want to see the stuff you do in the future! + 1 fan!

HavingNightmares responds:

Thank you!

I plan to keep creating :)

Balgar 8- The Middle ages Balgar 8- The Middle ages

This is sick! It totally reminds me of 90's cartoons! Got my five stars!

Luke /vs/. Blu Luke /vs/. Blu

You definitely have your own style with stick figures, and I think that's really cool! I also really liked the way you added shakiness to the camera to enhance the intense feel of the scene. Your timing with the sound effects was absolutely phenomenal. The motion blurs really brought it all home as it created a fast paced look and actually gave the feel that Blu was really falling. The only thing I could really suggest improving on is the fluidity of the lines, and by that I mean cleaning up around the edges so they don't have random bumps around. All in all it gets a 5/5 because it was really awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Karsys responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is really helpful to me as this is my first flash stick fight. I am really glad you enjoyed it, and I will put as much effort as possible into the next one!